About the Course
This course familiarizes the candidate with the key risks that come with financial services. This course focuses on the principles of the risk management framework, risk oversight & corporate governance.
It also covers the techniques which are used to identify, reduce and manage the risks which are a part of financial services.
Who should attend?
Risk in Financial Services is suitable for risk and compliance team, finance officers, senior managers in all disciplines.
Exam Weighting Per Chapter
- Principles of Risk Management
- International Risk Regulation
- Operational Risk
- Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Investment Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Model Risk
- Risk Oversight & Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Risk Management
Why study for this certificate?
- The qualification is a regulatory requirement by the Securities & Commodity Authority for a number of job functions within financial services.
- In the CISI’s qualification pathway, it can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as portion of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC).
- Covers all key risks in financial services – operational, credit, market, investment and liquidity.
- Globally portable – addresses international issues, reflecting the needs of a worldwide market
SCA Mandated Job Functions
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Manager/Investment Chief
- Risk Management Officer